Heikens Advocatenkantoor follows the RIVM guidelines and those of the cabinet. Visiting our office is possible, but we take a number of measures into account:-
- Always make an appointment for your visit. We can receive a maximum of 2 people at the same time. Unfortunately, it is not possible to bring children.
- We keep 1.5 meters of space and do not shake hands.
- For colds, coughs, sore throats or fever, we request that you do not come to the office and contact us for a solution.
- Our table is equipped with a transparent prevention screen so that we can safely discuss your case.
- We support contactless payments.
It is still possible to have the conversation take place via telephone or video calling (Skype, Jitsi).